Competition, performing, auditions, deadlines, and practice can take a toll - mentally and physically. The result is we tighten up, and when we tighten up we don't do our best. We don't make our best decisions, and we don't play or perform at the high level that is inside us.
When we tighten up mentally, then negative emotions such as anger and fear can take control.
The result is we:
- second-guess ourselves - such as swinging or shooting early or late
- focus on bad things that have happened in the past
- worry about what may happen in the future
- don't do what we've practiced successfully many hundreds or thousands of times
- physically tighten up so our body is fighting against itself (especially with anger and fear)
What is also important is how fast our body physically recovers after practice, plus during and after competition or performances.
I've developed ways to help people speed their recovery - mentally and physically - after each shot, hole, inning, game, tournament, practice, audition, and performance PLUS during activity.
The result is you are in control of how your body, and mind, are reacting and recovering.
As with all of my services, fast results, guaranteed, even if choking or in a slump.
All of my services are ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL and are provided in my Sacramento, California office or at your location, worldwide. Exclusivity is available.