"Now I understand why I was getting so stressed on the course and what I can do about it."
* * * * *
"We knew the mental part of golf was important but now we know what to do about it."
* * * * *
"I learned tools that I could start using right away to improve."
- Baseball Pitcher
* * * * *
The pressure tools really work!"
- IT Manager
* * * * *
"I couldn't believe I could learn to relax so quickly."
* * * * *
"I'm going to do these techniques before each sales call."
- Sales Professional
* * * * *
"In our high-pressure industry I need to be able to let it go quickly.
The skills I learned are quick and easy to use."
Not everyone needs the high levels of peak performance and consistency under pressure - and the competitive edge - that you will get from working in-person, one-on-one with me.
But, anyone can benefit from learning how to tune up their mental game.
I offer three different complimentary mini-seminars (as a public service) to help do that (in the Greater Sacramento Area and beyond).
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, I teach practical mental skills you can start using, right away, to improve your mental game in golf and other sports, business and the creative, performing and fine arts. Click here to learn more.
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, I teach some of the same stress-control tools I teach professional golfers, baseball players and other competitors. Click here to learn more.
An expanded version is also available as a two-hour business seminar to boost productivity and profit.
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, I teach some of the same practical tools to control pain that I teach privately and use myself to control my own chronic pain from knee and back injuries.
Anyone can learn to do the same. In competition, that can be the key to playing your best.
In daily life, that can be the key to getting up every morning and getting more enjoyment out of life. daily. Click here to learn more.
Mental Skills for Peak Performance
Professional athletes and performers know that playing their best under pressure in competition and performance is not just about their skills, ability and experience. It's also about bringing out consistency under pressure when it counts. That's Winning the Mental Game.
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, your group will learn some of the secrets The Mental Coach teaches professionals to get the competitive edge.
Included in this presentation is:
- What the mental game is and how it works
- Why winning the mental game is essential to perform at your potential
- The two things that can hold you back from doing your best under pressure
- The THREE KEYS to Winning The Mental Game and how you can start using them immediately to boost your performance and bring out more of your potential in sports and other areas of your life.
Negative stress in (and out) of competition can derail professionals in sports, business, the arts and more. And that costs them - productivity, profit and quality of life.
To solve that problem, I created the Kenward RSVP Stress Management System, with stress control tools that are fast, practical and effective, to help golf and other professionals manage that negative stress in competition.
This same system can help people in any area of life.
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, your group will learn:
- A brief overview of stress - definition, causes, effects
- The real truth about managing stress and why most stress management systems don't work
- The most important first step in managing stress (and how to do it)
- Two stress release tools you an start using right away
- A stress relief relaxation/visualization exercise
- An informational worksheet
- Two downloadable relaxation MP3s
The two-hour business seminar adds:
- Expanded instruction (and practice exercises) of my fast, practical and effective four-step Kenward RSVP Stress Management System to control and relieve both how you think and feel about negative stress - and take control of how it affects you.
- Complete instruction and practice of my Kenward One Minute Stress Relief Tool (that participants can start using right away to relieve and control negative stress in their lives in around one minute).
Contact me for more information: (916) 802-5897 - firstname.lastname@example.org
When people have chronic pain, they can feel misunderstood, alienated, hopeless and powerless. Often they have powerful feelings of anger, fear, sadness, grief and guilt. They can feel out of control, with a tremendous fear of losing the one thing that helps them cope - pain medication. They can feel the medical industry doesn't understand them. For example, have you ever had a physician say to you, "I know how you feel" and did you believe them?
Often, quality of life seems like a thing of the past, with nothing but misery and pain in their future, and no reason to get up in the morning.
It doesn't have to be that way.
In this complimentary one-hour mini-seminar, people with chronic pain (and those who live and work with them) will learn:
- the cycle of chronic pain
- the choice everyone with chronic pain has the right to make
- three strategies that can improve your quality of life
- how mental training tools can change your reactions and turn down pain
I've lived with chronic pain from knee and back injuries for a long time, and I use the same tools I teach, every day. The result is I have quality of life and I'm not dependent on pain medication. If I can learn to do this, anyone can.
The bottom line is that people with chronic pain can have a better life - if they want it.
Call me or email to learn more: (916) 802-5897 - email@example.com